We’re excited to introduce a brand new feature for Battle Royale… Replay. With a suite of cinematic settings you can now capture your most memorable moments, highlights and cinematics. We can’t wait to see what you create. You have an opportunity to win phenomenal prizes with the Replay system… very soon. 🤔
Survive the Storm is back! Those who survive will claim valuable rewards. How long can you hold on?
Port-a-Fort (Battle Royale)
A portable fort… it’s Port-a-Fort! Fortify yourself in seconds, all with the flick of a wrist.
50v50 v2 (Battle Royale)
Two teams will clash in the updated 50v50 Limited Time Mode. Be the first to the frontline.
Cyberpunk Heroes (Save the World)
4 new Heroes with some gnarly fashion sense! What’s your style?
Neon Weapons (Save the World)
Illuminate the battlefield and send those Husks flying high with one energizing punch!
- Wood, Stone, and Metal resources will now always be the first items in the inventory list (e.g. instead of Traps).
- Purchased V-Bucks are now shared between Xbox One, PC and Mobile.
- Login Queue Improvements:
- During wait periods, login will now remember your place in line if you quit out of the game and return.
- Mobile devices will not enter the login queue more than once per login attempt.
- Two-Factor Authentication challenges will not put you back into the login queue.
- Adjusted the Login screen layout to better support varying screen sizes and safe zones.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred during logout.
- Fixed PS4 players leaving their party after a match where they are playing with players on other platforms.
- Fixed Survivor and Hero squads being locked after switching to Save the World from Battle Royale.
- On PC, fixed PS4 controllers showing Xbox buttons, even after the controller type was changed in the settings.
- Fixed rare cases in which character parts would stretch unnaturally.
- (Example) Ears of the Rabbit Raider outfit.
- Fixed the inability to rotate elements in the Battle Royale Locker after buying a Llama in Save the World.